I started my real estate career in 1982 with CENTURY 21® in 1985 bought into the company and in 1987 became the sole owner. I have been past president and treasurer of our CENTURY 21® Broker Council for many years and currently a Director. I have been local Central WI Board of Realtors president, director, a state director, and chaired many different committees. I hold the GRI, CRS and CRB designations.
I am proud to have the most experienced outstanding agents in the area. They are ambitious, responsible, knowledgeable, professional and constant award winners. We consistently dominate the market in our local MLS and continually are awarded the prestigious CENTURY 21® National Quality Service Award. We serve our customers with integrity, intelligence, competency and skill.
I personally only work the commercial area of real estate. Whether it’s buying, selling, building, developing, leasing or just brainstorming an idea, I totally love it. The challenge of finding the right location for a business or a new development is so exciting for me. I keep up with the local market on what is available, whether it is my listing or not. There is only one company you need to call in Marshfield for any type of real estate need. That is us: CENTURY 21® Gold Key Realty, Inc.
- Rita did an awesome job selling our property. IT SOLD IN TWO MONTHS and we say RITA ROCKS!! ~ Jack & Lisa Schenk
- Rita Blenker was a rock solid agent, she is truly awesome and provides consistent superior service!! You are unbeatable Rita!!! ~ Diana Schira
- Rita & Century 21 have always done a great job of work with me. Very smart and very helpful. ~Paul Lang
- Rita did everything I would expect of an agent, plus so much more. ~David Hellman
- Rita is a true professional. She knows her market, is well networked & truly works for the interest of the client! Rita is a woman of integrity & honesty. I have a deep appreciation for Rita as a professional but none as importantly as a person & friend! ~ David St. Ores
- Everything was perfect 🙂 Thank you!! ~ Dan & Cara Drexler
- We would never have guessed just how hard Rita worked to sell Buck-A-Neer. We will always be grateful! ~ Seubert Family